After rethinking about the way I’m blogging about Second Life I came to the decision to change my blog.
First I have to thank the shops I had blogged for who had sponsored me. It was a good time and fun to do the blogs.
Thank you Glamistry Heels, DS’ELLES, Pink Ice Boutique and eTc Poses. It was a good time to blog for you all but now it’s time for a change.
What did inspire me to change my blog?
I’m a big fan of PeepSideshow Darkwards blog. She’s something like an idol blogger for me and the main reason to change my blogging now. I had it in my mind since I had read Peeps Review Policy in march. After being very busy in RL and SL this summer, now I wanted to do the step.
So here are my to do list:
- I stopped all blogging for dedicated shops. They all got a message I’m leaving the blogger groups.
- I do only blog without any pressure when I have time to do it. So it is more fun for me and I hope better results for you my followers..
- Normal I blog about items I had bought without getting sponsored.
- I will do blogs for a shop when they ask me to do it for an item. But then it will be marked as advertising.
- In general I write my honest opinion about the items I’m blogging. I will tell what I like and even when I dislike something or think there could be something done better.
- If one can’t accept some fair criticism is better not to ask me for doing a blog. I want to be honest to everyone – to the shops and to my followers.
- If there is a flaw that should be corrected I will name it and show details about it. If it gets corrected and I get noticed about a correction I add a note about the it. If you know there is something corrected and I didn’t wrote already a note about it please be so kind and let me a comment so I get informed and can review it again and add comments about the corrections done.
- I think this way my blog gets more helpful than only to show where my followers get the items but they know my opinion about it and how much I like it or if I had any trouble with using it plus the information when I get aware a flaw is fixed.
It will need some time for the change but I try to complete it soon.
Thanks for your patience and reading this. I would appreciate any comments, pros and cons about my change.